A downloadable eBook to help you process the complex emotions that have come from navigating life in a global pandemic this past year, and to prepare to enter a new year feeling more empowered, more encouraged, and more in control of your emotional healing.
This interactive workbook includes 130+ pages of teaching points from a licensed therapist, self-reflection journaling prompts, and concrete tools to help you move from simply surviving to fully living again.
By the end of this workbook, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of a global trauma response
- Identify the symptoms of trauma
- Identify the symptoms of depression, anxiety, and panic attacks
- Learn ways to cope with those symptoms of depression, anxiety, and panic attacks
- Identify and limit the use of unhealthy defense mechanisms
- Work through the five stages of grief regarding this pandemic
- Redefine what it means to hold hope for a new year and to adjust to a new normal