We’re Expanding Our Team!
Interior Design Firm: A Psychotherapy Practice is seeking to grow our team!
We are currently looking to hire licensed psychotherapists, and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker is needed at this time.
Interior Design Firm provides high quality therapy services to adolescents, individual adults, couples and families in the Burbank area. This position will currently provide services through telehealth, but will eventually provide psychotherapy in a hybrid in-person/telehealth model, with in-person preferred when determined safe.
We offer our clinicians:
- W-2 employment
- Competitive pay based upon experience: percentage of patient fees, and a pre-determined hourly rate for required administrative tasks/meetings outside of the clinical hour
- Paid time off
- Partial reimbursement for agreed-upon CEUs and specialized advanced training
- Administrative support (though we are and will remain a private, cash-pay practice, we offer our patients curtesy billing for out-of-network PPO insurance claims)
- Use of EHR for scheduling, billing, and record keeping
- Psychology Today listing
- Ongoing community support and professional development through weekly trainings and clinical consultation
- Lovely office space (like, SUPER lovely… it’s a really, really nice place to practice…)
- Grow to maintain a minimum caseload of 18+ billable hours weekly (to be discussed; average pt. fees are factored)
- Supervise pre-licensed clinicians and adhere to all associated requirements
- Skillfully build, navigate and maintain all aspects of therapeutic relationships to grow and tend to a thriving private practice
- Maintain timely documentation in practice’s EHR
- Attend weekly supervision and consultation/team meetings
- Contribute to the Interior Design Firm: A Psychotherapy Practice team as we grow and develop professionally and personally. Our priority is to provide high quality therapy to the community of Burbank and surrounding areas, and all team members are encouraged to support this priority through our ongoing development. The ideal candidate will be interested in growing with the team for a minimum of two years. This is a team that invests in its members.
- Licensed therapist with a minimum of two years clinical experience post-licensure. Immediate need is for an LCSW but will open up search to LMFTs, LPCCs, and Licensed Psychologists in the future.
- Interest and background in attachment, developmental, neuroscience theories, and a desire to conceptualize and practice through a psychodynamic lens. Demonstrated desire and ability to appreciate the depth of the patient’s mind & experience as well as the clinician’s own, and how these interact in complex ways throughout the course of therapy.
- Passion for introspection and personal/professional growth. A commitment to the field of psychotherapy and a passion for helping & healing.
- Private practice minded (eager, self-starter, thoughtful, responsible, professional, independent worker, problem-solver, organized, strong communicator, dependable, aka thinks ahead and handles their business with the utmost level of professionalism without being asked)
- Market and network to grow one’s caseload. Assistance and marketing efforts are provided; however, individual clinicians remain responsible for their caseload.
- A decent sense of humor (We do very serious and sacred work, and we respect our patients, this work, and ourselves. ALWAYS. AND, it’s very important we enjoy each other’s company as a team and share some joy and laughs. We do this now and we’d like to keep it going. We’re kind, supportive, fun people, and this is a pretty nice place to work, IMHO.)
- Knowledge of mental health diagnoses and disturbances